Position: Internship– Centre for Equity Studies
Duration: 1-3 months
- Support in doing research (literature review, data analysis, policy analysis etc).
- Support in developing research papers on various social issues
2. Communication and Advocacy Intern:
- Support in developing contents for communication and advocacy work
- Provide support in digital outreach
3. Admin Intern:
- Help in documenting and gathering necessary documents
- Closely working with Finance Team and Admin Team
Minimum Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Graduate in Social Science and preferably doing masters / M.Phil / PhD
- Strong communication skills including good writing skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Reporting and working hours:
- The candidates will work with the Sankaran Research Unit, Centre for Equity Studies.
- The candidates are expected to be in the CES office for 8 hours. They are welcome to work from home as well.
- The admin intern must work from the CES Office.
- The candidate must bring their own laptop.
- A small stipend / day will be offered to those will be working from the CES Office.
How to apply?
Please complete the Internship Application Form online (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe-99_EjksaNA_6i2Xbdpg1h_cRiqJzZA9QOmYDRg2Ka6YM3Q/viewform?usp=sf_link)
Please indicate your availability between the months of February – June 2019.
About the Centre for Equity Studies:
The Centre for Equity Studies (CES) was founded in August 2000 by Prof. Ghanshyam Shah, Prof. S. Parasuraman, Prof. Jean Drèze, Mr. N.C. Saxena and Mr. Harsh Mander. In October 2001, it was registered under the Society Registration Act, 1860. It is an autonomous institution engaged in research and advocacy on issues of social justice. It seeks to enquire into the nature and causes of social injustice and inequity and to collectively, through research and action projects, find methods of moving towards a more equitable world.
To more about the CES work, visit http://centreforequitystudies.org/ and http://indiaexclusionreport.in